Learning Management System Intern – Technical Training
- Learning Management System Intern – Technical Training – Amtrak
- Administering Amtrak’s learning management system (LMS), SAP SuccessFactors. Assist in the evolution of the LMS, this includes developing processes for managing and uploading course content, supporting users, assigning learning, and a data quality assurance project.
- Collaborating with technical training design team members on a transformational document management project.
- Currently, collaborating with directors and seniors on designing training rooms across the country. Giving them designs and ideas to make the classroom user-friendly.
- What you learned and how it relates to your major (e.g., describe what you learned from this experience in the context of specific courses) I learned how to be an active member in the meetings, but also had the chance to see the meetings as a project manager point of view. Currently, this relates to the User Experience Design class.