- Job Title – Company
- Data Analyst Intern-Verif-y Inc.
- Job function (e.g., overall role, assigned tasks)-Transfer metadata received from WesternUnion onto Mixpanel to visually understand patterns and trends
– Use formulas to put together various types of charts on Mixpanel to understand use of Verif-y’s services
– Evaluate the transition to Mixpanel from Excel in regards to the efficiency and benefit to the company
– Create flow charts to understand the step by step process consumers would have to go through in order to upload their content
– Use Python software in order to organize scanned documents and retrieve information from those documents
- Examples of projects (e.g., list the projects you worked on and what you accomplished)
- Completely shift from Microsoft Excel Charts over to Mixpanel
- What you learned and how it relates to your major (e.g., describe what you learned from this experience in the context of specific courses)
- From this experience, I learned how to input data into a database, then use pre-written code to sort out the documents that were ingested. I had to use SQL to search through databases as used in MIS3502 and as well as the use of statistics to apply formulas for the charts that were made
- Once approved, the description is automatically displayed in a post on your e-portfolio.