I recently asked David Lamb to analyze our server-wide Google Analytics account and help me identify the most popular Social Media Innovation student posts and blogs so far this semester.
Here’s a list of the 5 most commented on posts at the Course Participation Hub:
- LinkedIn, does it even work? by Camilo Lopez
- Social Media and Students by Anh Nguyen
- Evolution of Social Media Value – Kyle Blackstone
- Which company would you work for – by Danielle Domanico
- Which Web Browser Best Supports Your Social Media Demands? by Marc Frutchey
And, here are the 5 student blogs with the most views:
- Exploring Philadelphia by Camilo A. Lopez
- Food Trucks on Campus by James Davanzo
- pursuit a healthy college life by Li Jiang
- Musings on Mobile by Scott Raff
- Sal’s Movie Reviews by Salvatore Caruso
The students have posted a lot of great content. What’s caught your eye?