Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2020
- Information about the organization (e.g., type, size, location, specific division/department in which you will be employed)
- EY is considered as one of the Big Four accounting firms and has an estimated 270,000 employees. I will be working in their Risk Advisory practice at their Philadelphia location.
- Job function (e.g., overall role, assigned tasks)
- The overall job function of a risk advisory staff member is to help solve our client\’s problems with government controls in mind. I will also take every opportunity to listen and learn from other EY professionals on my team for the first two years.
- How the job relates to your major (describe how you will apply course work to the job or which course(s) helped you get this job).
- In this position, I will be able to utilize the technical skills I\’ve gained from going through the MIS curriculum to help clients with those issues. I can also apply the business background I now have to translate solving those issues into money, so clients will see the bottom line benefits.
- Once approved, the description is automatically displayed in a post on your e-portfolio.