Please join us on Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2022 for our annual IT Career Fair. Conduct interviews and network with high-performing students and graduates associated with the nationally recognized Temple University Management Information Systems programs. The fair will run from 11 am to 3 pm.
- Advance access to online ‘electronic portfolios’ which feature attendees’ accomplishments and work samples
- Registration: $500 (non-refundable) donation to the IT Leaders Scholarship Fund
- Small companies and small non-profits: Please contact the MIS Department for special pricing
Registration & IBIT Members:
Please contact email@example.com
All proceeds from the IT Career Fair benefit the IT Leaders Scholarship fund for high-performing MIS students.
About the Students
The event will feature 250+ students interested in internships and full-time positions from the following programs:
- Information Systems (MIS) Majors
- Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Risk Management, and others with a double major in MIS or an MIS or digital marketing minor.
- Master of Science in IT Auditing and Cyber Security
- Master of Science in Digital Innovation in Marketing
- MBA students with a tech background
Interact with top employers who are interested in recruiting Temple students.
To participate in the career fair:
- Create an approved e-portfolio (MIS majors only)
- Complete the online registration (registration will open in August)
Registration will close on Friday, Sept. 9 at 11:59pm. More employers will be added daily — check back often for updates!