REMINDERMEDIA, KING OF PRUSSIA, PA November 2017 – Present
Project Management Intern
- Assist the program manager with prioritizing, sizing, and budgeting projects at a media company.
- Manage projects related to data analytics, email marketing, digital product, social media engagement.
- Created an architectural design document of a large project.
- Developed a playbook for the PMO, center of excellence office to standardize processes and templates.
- Host daily meetings for the business and the IT teams to discuss requirements and gap items.
- Create charters, RPFs, PCRs, schedules, Jira tickets, and functional/non-functional requirements.
POUND CAKE, Philadelphia, PA Summer 2017
Web Design Intern
- Strategizing concepts for large-scale crowd funding campaign for a new cosmetics company.
- Managed the production of their inaugural Indiegogo campaign video.
- Monitored the company’s social media channels.
- Restructured the company’s website through Justinmind prototyping tool.
SAAD’S RESTAURANT, Philadelphia, PA May 2013 – July 2015
- Supervised 10 stuff members at a faced-paced casual restaurant specializing in Middle-Eastern cuisine.
- Recruited three employees, training them on cash register use, customer service, and food safety procedures.
- Ensured compliance with health and safety guidelines.
- Provided customers service to and took orders of an average of 200 customers daily.
- Managed total amount of cash in register, recovering and securing cash each hour in the owner’s office safe.
LES FERMES DE BATIWA, Casablanca, Morocco February- May 2012
- Assisted a poultry farm in managing the risk of raising prices during the influenza crisis.
- Collaborated with a team of three to create a strategic plan to handle the crisis, resulting in a profit raise of 5.4% within 6 months.