Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: August 2020
- Name of sponsoring organization
- University of Pennsylvania Information Services & Computing.
- Details of the activity (e.g., where, when)
- Monthly Security Logging Q&A
- 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM EST
- Thursday, January 9th, 2020
- 3401 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- What you expect to learn
- I expect to learn how the University of Pennsylvania\\\’s Information Services & Computing department manages security logging on their networks (PennNet, AirPennNet, eduroam). I also expect to learn how this logging can benefit my department. (Perelman School of Medicine)
- How the activity relates to coursework or your career goals
- My career is focused on integrating business and Information Technology. This event focuses on the key point of security and mitigating risk. The topic of security was a one of the various discussion points in my recent class of Management and Information Services. (MIS 2101 Sec 005) This is also my current major at the Fox School of Business at Temple University.
- Once approved, the description is automatically displayed in a post on your e-portfolio.