Community Platform
Interests
  • Database management systems
This Year
No Points
Total
1215 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Personal Branding Workshop

Personal Branding Workshop

I have visited the personal branding workshop that talked about the importance of the self image and how to manage it professionally so people will have a good perspective of you. We talked about who we are, what we want to do and what makes different or how we create value for others.

I learned that professional personal branding is important because it can increase the earning potential, draws beneficial people, increasing credibility, the leadership role and greater recognition. I learned about several personal brand aspects such as tagline, personality and imagery/logo. I learned how it is important to know your value based on my accomplishments, experience and what others in my industry are getting paid. I learned how to recognize my niche and communication. How it is important to keep your social media updated and separate it from personal and professional content.

Overall it was very insightful and helpful to know that a strong personal brand is not about how long you have been building it, but how well you have been doing it.

Skip to toolbar