DELOITTE, Almaty, Kazakhstan Jun. – Aug. 2017
Intern, Junior Assistant Manager, Audit
- Assisted boards and senior executives to better manage enterprise risks, and offered organizations enhanced effectiveness, quality, and value received from internal audit for biggest local banks and companies.
- Applied concepts of risk assessment and designed and performed audit procedures responsive to those risks by using cutting-edge audit tools and technologies that used artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, data visualizations and process flow automation to perform data interrogation.
- Conducted annual reports for the biggest bank in Kazakhstan, Kazkommerts Bank, by analyzing their database and internal transactions.
HELPING HANDS, Almaty, Kazakhstan Sep. 2013- May 2014
- Designed and organized various games, entertaining activities, educational and insightful programs for children in hospital for a non-profit organization that supports services for orphaned and disabled children.
- Gathered supplies, such as toys and clothes, and supervised other volunteers.
- Managed and controlled organization’s budget and financial activities.
GOOD FOOD, Almaty, Kazakhstan Sept. 2010- May 2013
- Provided food for student-run grocery store located on high school campus, for 400 students and collected money for Dara Foundation.
- Purchased supplies, provided equipment, and calculated all revenues and expenses.
- Designed effective way of gaining maximum profit with minimum expenses as well as collected 1,000,000 KZT or 5,500 USD.