• more...
This Year
No Points
Total
290 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Fox School of Business Fall Connection 2023 (Job & Internship Fair)

For Friday, September 22, 2023, I attended the Fox School of Business Fall Connection 2023 (Job & Internship Fair), which was sponsored by the Fox School of Business Center for Student Professional Development (CSPD). It occured from 11 am to 2 pm in Mitten Hall on that Friday. During my time there, I learned about the multiple career opportunities that were provided by companies such as the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and the Naval Supply Systems and how to effectively communicate to employers on the skills and knowledge I had from previous job experiences and at Temple that I could apply to their job opportunities. For my career goals, it helped me get in contact with federal employers, which is what I am interested, such as the Naval Supply Systems and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. I managed to get an interview with the Naval Supply Systems and am waiting if I am to receive a job offer or not there. For course work, I was able to apply my communication skills from my Business Communications course towards communicating with employers and display my programming skills from my Data and Analytics course, Web Application Development course, and Data Analysis and Statistical Computing course.

Skip to toolbar