This Year
No Points
Total
313 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

AIS Mentorship Program – 2021 Spring

What did you learn from this experience? How was your mentor able to help you throughout the semester?

Throughout my experience in the mentorship program provided by AIS, I learned a lot about planning for my future and seeing all of the opportunities that I have right in front of me that I was unaware of. I learned how to apply for different internships through the handshake, learned how to make my LinkedIn profile look more professional, and so much more that will help me in the future. My mentor was a big help all throughout the semester as he guided me through my classes and had helped me out when I was struggling the most and made sure I learned the content In order to receive a better grade. This mentorship program was such a great experience for me because it helps set me up for the future as I now always have someone I can look to for advice and talk to when I need help with something. Overall, this mentorship program was great for me and helped me developed skills I was unaware of along with guiding me in the right direction to succeed and become a better student.

Skip to toolbar