This Year
No Points
Total
1090 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Digital Transformation Internship at SAP

This summer and fall semester I interned at SAP in their Innovation Office on the Digital Transformation Team. My role varied from day to day. I researched digital disruptive trends and then organized these disruptive trends according to industry. I created presentations to advise account executives on these and other industry trends. I researched how SAP’s products, including their ERP systems and CRM systems could help their customers go through a digital transformation  to help them stay ahead of competitors. One trend I worked extensively with was cloud computing and how this is changing what SAP must offer their customers. I learned a lot about and worked with SAP’s S/4HANA, a real-time enterprise resource management suite for digital business. I also interviewed account executives to see how SAP’s presales team was performing and if there were areas that needed improvement. SAP is a large, global company that develops enterprise software for companies large and small. There are three components to SAP’s strategy: applications, platform, and business network.

Skip to toolbar