SAINT LUCIFER FOODS, LLC, Royersford, PA
“The Glory of Hot”
I did my internship at the Saint Lucifer Food Merchandise Company during May 2013 – August 2013
It was the most valuable experiences I ever had in my life. A primary goal of this internship was that it helped me to increase my creative mind and be more active with the customers. From my first internship, I learned how to solve problems and had to face certain obstacles due to my first experience working on programming and marketing. It definitely helped me to grow my working ability.
Here are the lists of what I did for this company.
- Assist with building social media presence via Twitter and Facebook by generating followers and traffic to both outlets.
- Sampling St. Lucifer to a selected group of restaurants, bars, gastro pubs, and specialty retailers, while introducing our product to the chef, manager or owner
- Building relationships with chefs and restaurant owners and conveying our missing of becoming the preferred table condiment in Philadelphia
- Assisting with promotional events at restaurants, bars, and tradeshows.
- Creation of Sell Sheets and Marketing Material