Joseph Cunningham

Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: January 2019

Student

MIS Badge

Official Professional Achievement badge awarded by the Department of Management Information Systems

Click here to validate the recipient

Hello!

I am one of the many MIS student who found a passion for technology and switched from another major in order to pursue that passion. After two years in the program I have learned so much and have been introduced to the many great possibilities available to MIS students such as myself. I currently have an internship at one of Temple Universities community outreach programs, Lenfest North Philadelphia Workforce Initiative. I’ve had this internship for the Spring 2019 semester and it has been a great experience.  It has not only allowed me to develop my information system skills, but has allowed be part of something as important as community outreach.

I will graduate in December 2019 and look forward to use all of the skills that I have built over the years as a student. I am interested in business analytics and data analytics but have also found joy in web-development and IT architecture. In 2018 I declared a business analytics minor in order to develop those related skills further.