Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: January 2020
- Information about the organization (e.g., type, size, location, specific division/department in which you will be employed)
- Cognizant Technology Solutions – An IT services company, 250,000+ employees, IT department (NSS)
- Job function (e.g., overall role, assigned tasks)
- Senior Systems Executive, my role will be to monitor our networks and provide IT support to our acquisitions, and to work on various technical projects for our acquisitions.
- How the job relates to your major (describe how you will apply course work to the job or which course(s) helped you get this job).
- In this role, I\\\’ll be working with a lot of projects and will also have the chance to be a project lead in some. From my previous MIS course (MIS3535), I\\\’ll be able to utilize the change management we\\\’ve learned and to take on a bigger role as a professional employee. Along with this, I can utilize what I\\\’ve learned in MIS3501 and MIS3502 as it\\\’ll require working with VMs and some coding.
- Once approved, the description is automatically displayed in a post on your e-portfolio.