No Points
Total
No Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Organizations

gamma_logo2010Gamma Iota Sigma

Gamma Iota Sigma is important in enhancing the professional development of students interested in a career in the insurance industry. GIS hosts several events each semester, including social gatherings and business meetings. Speakers from the industry usually are featured at business meetings to provide “real-world” insight about current issues in risk management and insurance. Those meetings and social events are very valuable for me because they provide with opportunities to interact with business professionals and departmental faculty on a less formal basis.

216501_168371706552630_5285555_nCommunity College of Philadelphia Student Business &Entrepreneurship Club

The Business and Entrepreneurship Club is a new, student-run extracurricular organization at North East Regional Center whose purpose is to bring CCP’s business-minded students together to explore and discuss business applications and opportunities. I was a part of the club during my study at CCP and we strived to create a peer-oriented forum that was supportive, constructive, and, most especially, enjoyable.

975MANNA

MANNA is a non-profit organization located at Center City of Philadelphia that cooks and delivers meals and provides nutrition counseling to neighbors who are battling life-threatening illnesses such as cancer, renal disease and HIV/AIDS. Volunteering at MANNA gives me a personal satisfaction and self fulfillment from a meaningful work which contributes directly to my community.

Skip to toolbar