Community Platform
Interests
  • Cyber-security
  • Data analytics
  • Enterprise architecture
  • Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
890 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Summer Internship – 2015

I recently was offered an opportunity to intern at AtmosFi for the summer.  AtmosFi is a startup company based in the Philadelphia area committed to helping local businesses strengthen their relationships with customers.  They accomplish this by providing a service that takes control of digital marketing by using a business’ WiFi.

I am very excited for this internship because it will be a great experience.  Throughout the course of the internship I will be gaining experience in different functions of the company such as Sales, Account Management, Marketing, and Data Analytics/Product Enhancement.  Also, the small team size will allow me to be an active contributor to the company.  This will be the most valuable part of the internship because I will be able to gain hands-on experience beyond what I learn in the classroom.  Finally, feel that this will be a great opportunity because in addition to  using and strengthening the skills I learn in my MIS classes, I will also develop skills in other areas of business that are not related to my major.  This will help me in pursuing future opportunities because it will make me a flexible and well-rounded employee, two of qualities I feel are most important in an employee.

Skip to toolbar