Community Platform
Interests
Not Available
This Year
No Points
Total
No Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Career Aspirations

Since I was young I have always had an interest in both business and the legal system. Its no surprise then that when I was contemplating on what I wanted to do in life I eventually decided I would like to be a cooperate attorney. Our legal system has a major impact on business, affecting everything from business acquisitions, to zoning, to patents. I find these interactions intriguing and as a lawyer i would be able to make major contributions to a company.

In addition to being interested in business and law i also have an interest in politics. Although I do not wish to be a politician, I might one day like to be involved in politics as an economic adviser. This would allow me to give back to my community and hopefully help improve upon it.

Another possible career option I would like to explore is a job in management. I am currently a supervisor of a restaurant at Sesame Place. I enjoy my job and I feel like I have natural leadership skills. I enjoy developing my team as well as being a key decision maker. I feel once I complete my education, and gain more experience and tutelage, I could become a very valuable member to a management team.

Skip to toolbar