No Points
Total
No Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Interest & Hobbies

Sports-

Sports have always been a cornerstone in my life. From my earliest memories I can remember bouncing a basketball or throwing a baseball. I believe sports have helped me become the person that I am today, which is a well-rounded individual.  Sports have the ability to help teach lessons that we can then apply in everyday life. Some of the lessons that I have learned over time from sports were maintaining a good work ethic, perseverance, respect, team building, and sportsmanship. Since I grew up in the Philadelphia area my favorite sports teams are the Philadelphia Eagles, Flyers, Sixers, and Phillies.

Technology-

Technology is always changing and constantly effecting how we live our lives. I have always been intrigued by technology and the way in which it allows us to communicate with each other.  I like to use my nook to access apps and read books. Reading is something that I have grown to really enjoy. I believe that reading can take you to places with your imagination that otherwise could never be possible, which allows an individual to expand their mental capacity and knowledge bank.

Music-

I also greatly enjoy listening to music. I believe that music can change a person’s mood and feelings.  For me, music has always been an integral part of my life. I can recall exactly how particular songs made me feel at a specific point in my life and can remember countless songs from my childhood. I also enjoy going to concerts and live events. To me, there is nothing better in the world then seeing your favorite band perform live.

Skip to toolbar