- Information about the organization (e.g., type, size, location, specific division/department in which you will be employed).
Company name: KPMG, Location: 1601 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, Department: Audit – Data Analytics.
- Job function (e.g., overall role, assigned tasks)
Overall Jobs: Responsibilities
• Lead multiple client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
• Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
• Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development
• Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Technology Enablement Solutions (TES) methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research in support of TES initiatives
• Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
- How the job relates to your major (describe how you will apply course work to the job or which course(s) helped you get this job).
The data analytics course helped me to learn SQL, which will be used during the work.
- Once approved, the description is automatically displayed in a post on your e-portfolio.