- Name of sponsoring organization: Thinkful SQL Intro
- Details of the activity (e.g., where, when) It\\\\\\\’s a Webinar OCT 15th 9 – 10pm.
- What you learned:This webinar is an Intro to sql. First we went through SQL’role in the data ecosystem.And then we went through job functions of data engineers, data analyst, and data scientist. Last, we went through the different databases follows:
We made an example table on a virtual environment to practice basic SQL Syntax such as SELECT, FROM, WHERE, AND, GROUP BY, and ORDER BY. Operators. Database syntax such as insert, update and delete.
- How the activity relates to coursework or your career goals: SQL helps my current internship to interact with databases for analytical tasks.
- Once approved, the description is automatically displayed in a post on your e-portfolio