Let me tell you something……

Monthly Archives: August 2013

Resources for Temple Students

New   Technology Resources Released for Students

As we get ready   for the opening of a new semester, please help Computer Services spread the   word to our students about the following new technology resources released   this year:

• Free        Microsoft Office for Matriculated Students: Microsoft        Office Professional Plus 2013 (for PC) and Microsoft Office 2011 (for        Mac) is available free for matriculated Temple students. Students log in        to TUportal, click on the My Portal tab,        and, under TUapplications,        click on Microsoft        Download.
  • 50GB of Free        OWLbox Storage Space: Students, faculty, and staff can        store and share files, collaborate on projects, and sync and edit files        in owlbox.temple.edu. A link to OWLbox is        also available on TUportal.
  • Print on the        Go from Mobile Devices: Due to student feedback, Print on the Go has been expanded to        accept print requests from students using their smart phones, iPads, and        other tablets.
  • Semantic Anti-Virus  $8 for students faculty and staff.   http://antivirus.temple.edu

If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk through the TUhelp   web site at tuhelp.temple.edu or call 215-204-8000.

Have suggestions or feedback? Reply to this message or to templetech@temple.edu

MIS 2101 Sec 004 Latko

Good Afternoon Class!

The first meeting will be in Alter Hall Room A31 – on Monday August 26th 5:30pm.
We will not be using Blackboard for this class. We will use this blog site and the MY MIS Lab site for all assignments in this class.

More information to follow –  Latko