Downloadable Version: Click Here
Michael A. Dennis
Address: 3 Overbrook Parkway | Wynnewood | PA | 19096
EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2017
Major: Management Information Systems
GPA: 3.26 | Major GPA: 3.0 | Dean’s List, Fall 2014, Spring 2015
- Website Manager, Spring 2015 – Fall 2016
- Scribe, Fall 2014 – Spring 2015
Member, Association of Information Systems, Fall 2014 – Present
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SKILLS:
Web Development: HTML, CSS, PHP
Database Management: MySQL
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Sharepoint
Data Visualization: Microsoft Visio, Qlik Sense Desktop
EXPERIENCE: DE LAGE LADEN, Wayne, PA May 2016 – August 2016
Project Delivery Intern
- Collaborated in multiple teams to design and provide technical support for new business critical IT systems for a 5,000 employee international vendor finance firm.
- Leveraged data visualization software to accelerate the project planning process for a new office wide front and mid office leasing system.
- Compiled monthly team performance reports for both employees and outside contractors for the delivery team managers.
PHI KAPPA THETA PA Iota Chapter, Philadelphia, PA Spring 2016 – Present
- Create opportunities to develop the leadership and professional skills of a 25 brother chapter through three development workshops a semester.
- Arrange and coordinate both formal and informal recruiting events.
- Assists in supervising fundraising events for philanthropic efforts such as Temple HootaThon and The Movember Foundation.
DEVIL’S ALLEY BAR AND GRILL, Philadelphia, PA Fall 2014 – Spring 2016
- Maintained working order, delivered food, and stocked bar products for a 140-seat, bar and grill, specializing in American comfort food.
- Provided catering to 8-45 person events and service 100 plus quantities of customers during holiday events.
- Helped manage beverage inventory and dry storage products.
VOLUNTEER: Urban Creator | Relay for Life | Adopt a Block | Back on my Feet |
MIS Design Challenge 2015