MIS 0855 – Prof. Min-Seok Pang

Announcement

MIS 0855 – Thank you!

Dear all,

I have competed grading of Assignment #4 and entered the final grades to Blackboard and TUPortal. You should be able to check yours now at Blackboard and tomorrow (May 4) at TUPortal.

Please be advised that the final grades are firm and final. Under no circumstances will the grades be changed. I will not respond to any request for a higher grade or extra credits.

I would like to sincerely thank you for your hard work and contribution to my class so far. This semester was one of the best for me thanks to all of you! I very much appreciate it.

If you’d like to keep in touch with me, you can connect with me via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/minspang

Once again, thank you, and I wish the best of luck in your continued studies, career, and future endeavors.

Best regards,
– min-seok

Unofficial LETTER GRADES with Exam #3 posted on Blackboard

I have posted unofficial LETTER GRADES as of April 24 on Blackboard. Exam #3 scores are posted, and attendance and participation grades are updated as well. (Participation on April 24 was not included.)

Keep in mind that this letter grade is strictly unofficial, and your final grade can be changed depending on your performance in Assignment #4.

If you’d like to take a look at your exam, please drop by my office during the extended office hours next week.

Attendance on Wednesday, April 1

On Wednesday, April 1, we will continue to work on the in-class exercise for pivot tables in Tableau.

If you can finish “Part 6: Try by Yourself!” and submit both your Tableau file and your answer sheet on Blackboard by 9AM, April 1, your attendance will be waived. (This is not an April fool’s day joke!)

If you have already submitted your answer sheet to Part 6, please submit it again on Blackboard. This will make grading easier.

In-Class Exercise – Day 30 – Working with ‘Pivot Tables’ in Tableau.pdf

In-Class Exercise – Day 30 – answer sheet.docx

NCAA 2013-2014 Player Stats.xlsx

Update syllabus with a NEW SCHEDULE

Please find the attached syllabus that is updated with a new schedule for the rest of the semester.

MIS 0855 Spring 2015 – Syllabus (03.10.2015).pdf

Important Dates

• Mon, Mar 16 – Due date for Assignment #3
  • Mon, Mar 23 – Review session for Exam #2
  • Wed, Mar 25 – Exam #2
  • Wed, Apr 22 – Review session for Exam #3
  • Fri, Apr 24 – Exam #3
  • Mon, Apr 27 – Prep session for Assignment #4
  • Fri, May 1 – Due date for Assignment #4