Study Guide for Exam 2
Here is the study guide for the first exam.
Couple of items for your attention:
- Exam #2 is on Nov 3, Friday at 4pm.
- One of our MIS PhD Students will proctor the exam. I will be at a conference.
- If you are an athlete and have a conflict, then don’t wait till the last minute. Talk to me immediately.
- I will hold an exam review during our regular class time on Nov 1st, Wednesday. No other review session has been planned as of now.
Suggested study approach:
- Review the Study Guide first, then:
- Start with the slides
- Look at the major concepts
- Where a slide is associated with a reading, review the reading that covers the major concept
- Understand how the reading is associated with the slide, and the reading’s key concepts
- Then look at the quizzes
- Review the questions and answers to the quizzes
- Understand where all the answers came from, review those readings
- Then review the In-Class Exercises
- If we did it in an exercise, it’s probably important.
- Focus on topics we emphasized in the Exercises.
- Then, review your Assignments.
- Lastly, re-read any readings you didn’t review in the prior study steps.