Here are is the protocol we follow in the exam on Monday:
NOTE! You must use a laptop or desktop computer – mobile will probably not work.
- When you join in our Zoom conference, say “Hi” (or something) in the chat. This will allow me to easily check who are present.
- You MUST keep your webcam open all the time and you are NOT ALLOWED to leave your computer during the exam.
- When we are ready to start, I will post a link to a Google form to the chat window.
- Open the link and answer each question on the form (keeping your webcam open).
- You have the entire session to submit your answers.
- Once you are done and have submitted the answers, say “Done” in the chat. I will then check that your answers have been recorded (Note! You will not get a submission receipt to your email).
- After I have confirmed your answers, you can leave the Zoom session.