Preparing for MIS2402
Here are some things that you can be doing to prepare for MIS2402. I highly recommend doing all (or at least some) of these things before the semester starts!
- Read the syllabus. It can be found on the “Syllabus” tab of this blog.
- Buy the textbook. See the syllabus for the title, author, and ISBN of the textbook. I recommend reading chapters 1 and 2.
- Install the class software on your own computer. The software is free. Installation instructions can be found on the “links” panel of this blog.
- Sign in to http://lynda.temple.edu and watch the videos that will be assigned to you in the first two weeks of the semester. The videos to watch are:
- HTML Essential Training with James Williamson
- HTML & CSS: Creating Forms with Clarissa Peterson
Everything you do now will help you get off to a good start this coming semester.
I’m looking forward to meet you in the class!