In class today we will walk through an exercise / challenge where we use a more advanced template. The template is an example of a single page architecture, and it will use the pieces of code that we introduced last class.
All materials can be found on the class schedule.
In today’s class we’ll explore what is meant by the term “Single Page Architecture” and why it is important.
A corresponding slide deck and examples are posted on the class schedule, as always. As we work through the examples, we will also explore the notion of “black-boxing” a script.
In class today we will –
- Review the Exam 1 study guide
- Work through a short exercise (meant to help/improve trouble shooting skills)
See you soon.
In class today we will work through an exercise that is very similar in format to an MIS2402 exam.
Also, please be advised that an exam 1 study guide is available: MIS2402-Exam-1-Study-Guide.docx
Please see the following:
In class today we will:
- Feature one demo from last class that I skipped
- Talk about what to expect in the coming weeks
- The JS Quiz
- Exam 1
- How to tell if you are prepared
- Lab exercise – all resources are on the class schedule
In class today we will (re)introduce jQuery. As you now know, we’ve been using a little bit of jQuery for some time now.
The lecture slides, and the companion resource are available on the class schedule.
Here is the video review of the challenge:
Links to all materials are on the class schedule.