Agenda for Week 4 (Week of 9/18)
Below is the agenda for Week 4.
- Monday — We will work on In-Class Activity (ICA) #3 – Converting ERDs to schemas. It is due by Wednesday (9/20).
- Wednesday — We will start a new module – “SQL 1: Getting data out of a database.”
- Make sure that you have MySQL Workbench installed on your own computer;
- Also, review the supplementary slides “MySQL and Workbench” on your own, before class.
- Friday — We will work on ICA #4 (SQL Pen and Paper Query Exercise). It is due by Monday, 9/25.
Deadlines (unless otherwise mentioned, the due time is 11:59 pm):
- Assignment #1 – ER Modeling: Monday, 9/18.
- I will post a bonus assignment on converting ERDs to Schemas, it will be due on Monday 9/25.
- ICA #3 – Converting ERDs to schemas: Wednesday, 9/20.
- ICA #4 – SQL Pen and Paper Query Exercise: Monday, 9/25.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.