MIS2502 Featured Items

The Points/Extra Credit Assignment

Here are the instructions for the optional assignment. It is worth "portfolio points" for MIS Majors and extra credit for everyone. The due date is May 1, 2012 at 11:59 PM. Since this is extra credit and optional, no late assignments will be accepted under any circumstances!

Read More

Author Archive

Protected: Assignment 8 and 9 Answer Keys

There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.

Class Capture: 4/26/2012

Here is the link.

Week 15 Question: Due May 3

Leave your response as a comment on this post by midnight on May 3, 2012. Remember, it only needs to be a few sentences.

Answer the following question:

What was the most important takeaway (from your perspective) from this course. If you had to explain to a future MIS2502 scholar what this course was about, what would you say?

Class Capture: 4/24/2012

Here is the link.

Check Your Grades and Make Sure You’ve Submitted Everything!

I have posted all grades to the Community Site through Assignment 7 (Assignments 8 and 9 will be posted as soon as I grade them). Check your grades to make sure there are no inconsistencies and that I have a score for everything you’ve submitted.

In order to not receive the letter grade late penalty for each missing assignment, everything must be submitted by Friday, May 4 at 5:00 PM. There will be no exceptions. After that, for each missing assignment:

• You will receive a zero for that assignment!
  • Your final course grade will be reduced by 10 points!
There are no exceptions to this policy!

Something else for Tuesday’s class on Data Visualization

Here is a little in-class activity we’ll try out called What’s Wrong With These Graphics?

Class Capture: 4/17/2012

Here is the link.

Final Exam Study Guide

Here is the study guide.

Assignment #9: Association Rules with SAS

Here are the instructions.

It’s in Word format so you can fill in the blanks right on the sheet. You can insert the required screen shots right in the document.

I moved the due date for this assignment to Tuesday, May 1. Note that this is after our last day of class, so make sure you remember to submit the assignment by 11:00 AM on Tuesday, May 1.

In-Class Exercise #11: Association Rules with SAS

Here are the instructions.