In class today we have the following on our “to do” list:
- Review RWD Challenge
- Ungraded Quiz – RWD
- Bootstrap Lecture
See you in class.
In class on 2/20, we will move on to “part 2” of the class, which begins our exploration of client-side technologies.
There will be:
- A presentation on Responsive Web Design
- A corresponding exercise
Also, a corresponding challenge will be assigned. See you in class.
In class on Tuesday 2/13 we will:
- Note changes in class schedule
- Review the Exam 1 study guide ( MIS3502-Exam-1-Study-Guide.docx )
- Review Project Deliverable #1
The exam 1 study guide is here: MIS3502-Exam-1-Study-Guide.docx
Here is what we’ll be doing together in class today:
- Let’s talk about that parade thing happening this Thursday
- Review Array Challenge
- Ungraded Quiz on Arrays
- Array Project Discussion
In class on Thursday 2/1 we will have members of the RentZen team joining us via WebEx to discuss the class project. This is a prime opportunity to come and ask questions of them. Don’t miss it!
In today’s class, I will share with you about arrays: what they are conceptually, and how they are implemented in PHP. (See presentations and exercises for related lecture materials.)
This will be followed by a corresponding challenge, due next week.
Please also note a minor change to the class schedule for this week.
Here’s our agenda for class on 1/25
- Review PDO Challenge
- Ungraded Quiz – PDO
- Project Discussion
- Tips for organizing your team
- RentZen Pitch Deck Abridged.pptx
- Data model: http://digitalmarketing.temple.edu/capstone2017cllprm/data-model/
- Analysis: http://digitalmarketing.temple.edu/capstone2017cllprm/product/digital-analysis
- Prototype: http://digitalmarketing.temple.edu/capstone2017cllprm/prototype/
Here’s the plan for today:
- Review MVC Challenge
- Ungraded Quiz – MVC
- MVC Project Discussion
- PDO Revisited (lecture)
- A corresponding challenge will be assigned
- Groups have been assigned
- Office hours have been revised
On 1/18 we will revisit MVC related concepts. Also, teams will be announced and a challenge will be assigned. See you in class.