Today’s class is an “open lab” for your work on Project 4.
Other notes –
- Lecture materials 9 and 10 will be posted later today.
- I still plan to have quiz 9 this Wednesday (it is largely a repeat of quiz 8)
- One week from today you will be sharing your Project 4 work with your classmates.
- To be eligible for PRO points, you need to be selected to present (and present!) on 12/6
- Best presentations will be selected to present on Monday 12/11 at noon at the MIS3502 showcase.
- The top three performing teams get a trophey.
- The two or three students on the top performing team(s) are eligible for a small scholarship. To be eligible for the scholarship the students must have graduation dates in May 2024 or beyond. If one or more students on the top team are ineligible, the scholarship will be awarded to member(s) of the second place team.
Also – surveys are coming! I’ll be asking you to:
- Evaluate your project partner (2 times – counts as participation in MIS3502)
- Complete the Teach Access survey (not for credit)
- Complete the “Flipped Classroom” survey (not for credit)
- SFF (The university does this one.)