MIS 3534 – Prof. Min-Seok Pang

Announcements

MIS 3534 – Thank you!

Dear all,

I have competed grading of Executive Report #3 and entered the final grades to Blackboard and TUPortal. You should be able to check yours now at Blackboard and tomorrow (May 4) at TUPortal.

Please be advised that the final grades are firm and final. Under no circumstances will the grades be changed. I will not respond to any request for a higher grade or extra credits.

I would like to sincerely thank you for your hard work and contribution to my class so far. This semester was one of the best for me thanks to all of you! I very much appreciate it.

If you’d like to keep in touch with me, you can connect with me via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/minspang

Once again, thank you, and I wish the best of luck in your continued studies, career, and future endeavors.

Best regards,
– min-seok

Unofficial LETTER GRADES updated on Blackboard

I have updated unofficial letter grades as of April 15 as well as attendance and participation grades. The letter grades include Homework #2 and reading briefs for ITC case.

Be advised that the mid-term grades are strictly unofficial, and your final grade can change depending on your performance for the rest of the semester and Executive Report #3.

Unofficial Mid-Term LETTER GRADES posted on Blackboard

I have posted unofficial mid-term LETTER GRADES on Blackboard as of Mar 13. Attendance, participation grades, and reading brief scores (top six briefs) were also updated.

This is strictly unofficial, only to inform your progress and standing in this class so far. The final grades will depend on your performance for the rest of the semester.

UPDATED : There was an error in participation grades. I have updated participation and total grades on Sunday, Mar 15 at 8pm.

Update syllabus with a NEW SCHEDULE

Please find the attached syllabus that is updated with a new schedule for the rest of the semester.

MIS 3534 Spring 2015 – Syllabus (03.10.2015).pdf

Important Dates

• Wed, Mar 11 – Due date for ROI Homework #1
  • Wed, Mar 18 – Due date for Executive Report #2 draft
  • Wed, Mar 25 – Due date for Executive Report #2 final
  • Mon, Apr 13 – Due date for ROI Homework #2
  • Fri, Apr 24 – Due date for Executive Report #3 draft
  • Fri, May 1 – Due date for Executive Report #3 final

One required reading for a brief is added for Week 14, but I will drop one more grade for the final grade. In other words, I will drop the three lowest scores in reading briefs.