Test 2 will be conducted on Canvas in-class on Tuesday April 23rd.
- The test will consist of all the topics that we discussed in the class, as well as the material posted by the instructor on the course blog. The focus will be topics discussed since test 1 (Weeks 7 thru 14).
- This study guide contains the list of relevant topics. While I have tried to make this list as comprehensive as possible, I may have inadvertently missed a topic or two, which may be included in the exam.
- The test will be administered on-line during class using Canvas Come to class prepared with your laptop and be ready to access the Canvas system to take the test.
- The exam is open book / open notes.
- Maximum amount of time to complete the exam is 100 minutes. The test will time automatically and submit 100 minutes after you access it.
- Test 2 is the same format as test 1. There will be multiple choice, true false, and short answer questions.
- Here is a copy of a sample test 2 (click here).
- Some of the questions relate to this realistic but fictitious small business case (click here). You are encouraged to pre-read, print, etc. the case prior to the exam and bring a copy to test 2.