Details on Assignment 3 are revealed. Please follow the link or click on the Assignments tab on top and select Assignment 3.
Here is the Assignment 2 details.
I have to cancel the class tomorrow due to an emergency. I will see you on Wednesday.
I’m also extending the Quiz 5 till 10am tomorrow.
Here is the exam study guide: Exam 1 Study Guide.docx
Exam Date: Oct 4, 2019 (Friday)
Exam Time: 9:00 – 9:50AM
Exam Location: Alter 607
Sean’s Exam 1 Review Sessions:
- Full Review Session:
- Wednesday, October 2 from 11-12 in Alter 236A
- Additional Office Hours for Questions (not a review session):
- Monday, September 30 from 11-12 in Speakman 209b
- Monday, September 30 from 2:30-3:30 in Speakman 208h (10-minute appointments)
- Wednesday, October 2 from 10-11 in Speakman 209b
- Step-by-step guideline: ICE 5.2 Telling a Story Through Visualization.docx
- Finished Tableau workbook: In-Class Exercise 5.2 – Food Atlas Finished.twb
- Data for Tableau workbook: In-Class Exercise 5.2 – FoodAtlas.xlsx
- Additional graph that you will need: In-Class Exercise 5.2 – Philadelphia Area Obesity Rates.png
This is a GRADED ICE. Due by the end of this class.
- Here is the guideline: ICE 5.1 Telling a Story through Visualization
- Here is the dataset: studentloans2013.xlsx
- Here is the Tableau workbook: Student Loan by State – 2013.twb
- Post your group’s response below. One per group will be sufficient. Include all the names and your section number in your response and be brief.
Assignment 1 details can be reached here: Assignment 1