This Year
No Points
Total
No Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

ABOUT ME

I’m 22 years old born and raised in the suburbs outside of Philadelphia. My childhood consisted of soccer, shotokan karate, roleplaying with friends, building legos and playing video games.

The most notable thing that I can say about my high school years is my realization that I love learning new languages. I filled up all of my elective courses taking French, Spanish and Mandarin. French is what I continued taking in college as an International Business major.

In college I studied International Business which stemmed from me enjoying taking languages in high school and my love for learning about other cultures and lifestyles. I picked up my Marketing major because it allowed me to tap into my creative side and my interest in communicating with others.

In this moment of my life my love and interest in marketing is the primary focus in my career aspirations. My goal is to find a job where I can unleash my creativity and work on things such as branding or promotions and I’m also interested in a career where I can communicate with others and create a sense of community and improve the brand experience. As a child of the internet age my love for social media and all things digital make me most interested in Digital Marketing as a career.

To find out more about my career goals please visit my career aspirations page!

To learn more about me personally check out my interests page!

Skip to toolbar