About Me

Major: Management Information Systems

Graduation: May, 2018

Email: Pengsam.Po@temple.edu

Hello, welcome and thank you for visiting my e-portfolio! My name is Pengsam Po or just Sam.  I am originally from Boston, MA. I moved to Philadelphia during my High School years.  After High School, I attended Community College of Philadelphia majored in Computer Information Systems.

After I earned my associate degree there, I decided to continue my education and transferred to Temple University.  I originally pursued a degree in Computer Science, but I saw better opportunities in Management Information Systems and I thought it was a better fit for me.

I chose to study MIS because I am very interested in how technology’s ability to improve businesses operations.  I believe that innovative technology will help shape and change the way businesses operate.  My goal is to utilize my strengths, problems solving skill, and passion to help me advance my future career.

Please feel free to view my resume or contact me at Pengsam.Po@temple.edu with any questions or opportunities.  Again, thank you for visiting my e-portfolio!