- Learn from top Phillies and Major League Baseball Business Analytics Executives during a moderated question-and-answer session in the Phillies Media Room. Panelists will provide excellent insight into their areas of business, as well as share their career experience and advice. Speakers to be announced soon.
- Practice networking with Phillies executives and other special guests during a Phillies Networking Hour. Meet informally with front office personnel from various departments, as well as those who spearhead the Phillies intern and Phillies Ballgirls programs. Attendees are encouraged to bring their resumes.
- Meet members of Temple University’s Fox School of Business who will be on-site to share information about their graduate programs.
- Cheer on the Phillies with a ticket to that night’s game against the New York Mets with seating in Sections 241-245 (a ticket value of $30). Ticket price includes $12 worth of concession and merchandise credit.
- Check-in begins at 4 p.m. and features a Networking Hour and selfies with the World Series Trophies until 5 p.m.
- The panel portion of the program officially starts at 5 p.m., followed by the Phillies-Mets game at 7:05 p.m.
- The event is limited to 200 students. Interested professors, recent graduates, and parents of students are welcome to attend.
- Dress is casual to business casual.
- Students are urged to ask questions throughout the program, as well as in advance, to @Phillies using #CollegeSeries
- Cost: $30. Includes (in addition to the above networking and panel) a game ticket sections 241-245 ($30 value), as well as $12 worth of concession credit that can be redeemed throughout the ballpark for food, beverage and/or merchandise.
Join us to celebrate 20 years of MIS and IBIT on Sept. 23, 2020. We’re throwing a carnival to mark the momentous occasion!
We’re bringing back all your favorites, from corn dogs to funnel cake. With surprise DJ and dozens of classic carnival games lining the walls in Mitten to kick off our anniversary celebration. This year will be bigger than ever before!