Audit, Risk, and Compliance departments want to use automation to reduce costs, create efficiencies and enhance their value proposition to the business when managing risk; however, they do not have the internal capabilities to execute. Monitoring controls and control testing are often inefficient, expensive, and burdensome for organizations; however, many organizations do not have the internal capabilities to shift from a manual approach (susceptible to human error, with manual labor costs, and significant limitations on outcomes given the sub-sets of data used for controls /testing samples) to an automated approach. Our methodology and objective is to bring an automated continuous monitoring service offering to market, in order to help our clients identify their business case so that they are able to realize the benefits of control test automation in today’s market.
- Learn from top Phillies and Major League Baseball Business Analytics Executives during a moderated question-and-answer session in the Phillies Media Room. Panelists will provide excellent insight into their areas of business, as well as share their career experience and advice. Speakers to be announced soon.
- Practice networking with Phillies executives and other special guests during a Phillies Networking Hour. Meet informally with front office personnel from various departments, as well as those who spearhead the Phillies intern and Phillies Ballgirls programs. Attendees are encouraged to bring their resumes.
- Meet members of Temple University’s Fox School of Business who will be on-site to share information about their graduate programs.
- Cheer on the Phillies with a ticket to that night’s game against the New York Mets with seating in Sections 241-245 (a ticket value of $30). Ticket price includes $12 worth of concession and merchandise credit.
- Check-in begins at 4 p.m. and features a Networking Hour and selfies with the World Series Trophies until 5 p.m.
- The panel portion of the program officially starts at 5 p.m., followed by the Phillies-Mets game at 7:05 p.m.
- The event is limited to 200 students. Interested professors, recent graduates, and parents of students are welcome to attend.
- Dress is casual to business casual.
- Students are urged to ask questions throughout the program, as well as in advance, to @Phillies using #CollegeSeries
- Cost: $30. Includes (in addition to the above networking and panel) a game ticket sections 241-245 ($30 value), as well as $12 worth of concession credit that can be redeemed throughout the ballpark for food, beverage and/or merchandise.
WITS connects women working on the business and technical sides of the industry. The conference brings together women at every level, from students to senior executives, to connect, educate and inspire through events across the United States. New for 2019 – WITS Northeast has expanded to a two-day conference!
For more information about the Women In Tech Summits, visit https://womenintechsummit.net/.