Expand your AWS capabilities and build stronger teams!
The AWS Discovery Day is a complimentary Instructor-led Virtual Master Class that is designed to provide an official introduction of AWS cloud computing concepts to business leaders and IT professionals. Business decision makers can learn how to use AWS services to improve business processes and optimize cost savings. IT professionals can leverage the foundational knowledge to embark into further role-based specialized learning paths.
Participants get access to NetCom365 – our comprehensive digital learning platform featuring reporting capabilities and a rich repository of additional resources. Being an Official AWS Partner Network (APN) training partner, we are also providing all learners complimentary VIP access to 150+ Official e-Learning courses from AWS.
- Module 1: Introduction to the Cloud and AWS
- Benefits of cloud computing
- Understand various cloud computing components
- Cloud computing deployment models
- Who uses AWS?
- Module 2: Overview of AWS Services
- AWS core services
- How to access AWS services
- Module 3: Security and Compliance Overview
- Overview of security
- Shared responsibility model
- AWS security services and compliance
Recovering from a cyber-attack or data breach can be more disruptive than an organization has planned for.
Most of the time, an organization can restore enough critical services to be able to continue functioning, but it can take months to fully return to business as usual. Having cyber insurance in place can give organizations peace of mind, providing cover when they need it most and helping them get back to business as usual as soon as possible.
Join us on this 45-minute webinar to find out more about:
- 2022 cyber-attacks and data breaches in the news;
- The data breach processes organizations should implement to minimize risk;
- What your organization should do to prepare for a data breach;
- What happens once a data breach is identified;
- Cyber insurance and how it can help in the event of a data breach; and
- Practical solutions to handle data breaches.
About the Speaker
Alan Calder, Founder and Executive Chairman, IT Governance and GRC International Group