Microsoft D365 for Customer Service is built to enhance the efficiency of your sales and marketing teams with data analysis, intelligent insights provided by business intelligence, and campaign management.
Our Customer Engagement with Microsoft D365 for Customer Service is a complimentary 2-Hour Instructor-led Virtual Master Class designed to help you manage your client relationships by streamlining your processes, centralizing client information, providing analysis, and enabling responsive customer service.
Participants get access to Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) materials to prepare for MB-230 certification.
- Learn why businesses need Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service more in the post-pandemic world
- The tight integration between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Customer-Self Service Portal
- How the Customer-Self Service Portal provides comprehensive solutions for customers and customer service agents alike
- The salient features and service capabilities of the Customer-Self Service Portal
- How you can customize and leverage the Customer-Self Service Portal for your needs
- Q&A with the speaker
- Training from Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) at NetCom Learning – A Microsoft Gold Learning Partner.
- A fast-paced master class that covers the key aspects of the MB-901 certification course and exam.
- NetCom Learning Sponsored MB-230 Microsoft Official Courseware for Certification prep.
- Access to NetCom 365 portal – a digital learning platform with reporting capabilities and complimentary extra learning resources.
J Tom Kinser
Tom is a veteran Microsoft certified trainer and has expertise in database design, software development, and cloud computing. He has a strong career background that encompasses the healthcare, financial services, retail, and manufacturing industries. Having spent 25 years in these industries, Tom is known to translate knowledge to the “real-world” to help employees perform at the highest levels.
As a subject matter expert, Tom has delivered several training programs on Power BI from foundational training to the most advanced sessions. His expertise also includes a full stack of Azure training, as well as software development using .NET Framework, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, XML Web Services and more.
Transformation remains central to the 2023 business agenda, but your employees are getting tired of change. Organizations continue to refine hybrid ways of working, the urgent need to digitize remains, and economic uncertainties drive a renewed focus on productivity and performance. The average employee experienced 10 planned enterprise changes in the past 12 months alone, and they are getting fatigued. Willingness to support organizational change collapsed from 74% of employees in 2016 to just 43% in 2022, so it is no surprise that change fatigue is HR’s top change management concern for 2023. Unless navigated expertly, organizations’ transformation ambitions will stymie, the employee experience will suffer, and “quiet quitting” and attrition will follow. Join this complimentary HR webinar which introduces a new tool that will help ensure organizations successfully manage change fatigue.
- Identify change fatigue risk hotspots and take action accordingly
- Fix existing fatigue by urgently addressing its 3 key symptoms
- Address the 3 fatigue root causes to prevent future change fatigue from arising
Cian O Morain
All management approaches undergo changes, and this includes project management practices. Some changes occur slowly, whereas others take place quickly because of rapid changes in the environment and within the organization. The impact of the pandemic, advances in technology, growth in artificial intelligence applications, how teams collaborate and communicate with each other, and the role of critical soft skills—are leading us into the next generation of project management.
Additionally, the environment in which project managers perform has changed significantly and has become more complex. Project management is now becoming a strategic competency necessary for the survival of the organization rather than just another career path position. Project managers are now seen as managing part of a business when managing a project and are expected to make both project and business decisions. As we apply project management practices to new types of projects, internal and external forces now impact how project problems are being solved.
What You Will Learn:
In this webinar, Dr. Kerzner will discuss the factors driving the next generation of project management including:
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Advances in project problem-solving and decision-making
- The growth in project brainstorming sessions
- The growth in artificial intelligence applications
- Establishing criteria for project success and failure
- Converting project failure into success
- The growth in the use of crisis dashboards
- The growth in cooperative cultures
Amazon Web services is a leading cloud provider with over 200 cloud services and products. This webinar is designed for professionals and technology teams who wish to improve their understanding of the fundamentals and different approaches to AWS Cloud Security practices.
Join this insightful session to explore top AWS data encryption methods, access control, and network access security frameworks critical for protecting sensitive data. The webinar will help IT and security professionals master the multiple ways of securing network access to AWS resources. After an immersive session, the instructor will also indulge in a personalized Q&A session to deliver a complete learning experience.
This webinar is ideal for IT professionals who wish to strengthen their skills and knowledge of AWS fundamentals required to create and sustain a secure cloud environment. Save your spot today!
- Overview of AWS security
- Understand the basic features and approaches to AWS security
- Explore the top data encryption methods to secure sensitive data
- Learn how to secure network access to your AWS resources
- Q&A with the speaker
Executive leaders struggle with decision making in times of uncertainty. CIOs have an opportunity to work with their peers across the enterprise to make data-driven decisions as a business competency, using data, analytics and artificial intelligence. This becomes critical with the current set of economic challenges, and the key to success, as always, is not to buy more technology. This complimentary webinar, the first of a three-part monthly data & analytics series, explores how you can change the conversation in your enterprise away from data toward decision making. You will help your business leaders re-engineer their most important business decisions to drive value. Unpack how people and systems can make better decisions, and identify where you need to prioritize your data & analytics investments to make the biggest impact.
- Explore the greatest challenges in making better business decisions
- Unpack, redesign, and re-engineer your business decisions
- Understand where data & analytics leaders can start to make a difference today
Distinguished VP Analyst
Lean methodology’s emphasis on boosting efficiency to give consumers more value, makes it a popular choice amongst enterprises. You can enroll in our 40-minute FREE webinar to understand the implementation of lean management and drive change to build robust leadership skills for your team. This webinar will help give your team the essential knowledge they need to succeed in managing portfolio delivery.
The webinar will be delivered by a PMI-certified trainer who will educate your team on utilizing the lean portfolio layer of the framework, followed by how to use Kanban and capitalize on the distinctive value produced in your company. This webinar will also equip you with the portfolio management skills and knowledge necessary to organize a portfolio in your company. Register for this webinar and save your spot today!
- About Portfolio Layer
- How to Implement Large Ideas through Portfolio Kanban
- Organizing your Portfolio
- Q&A with Speaker
How will AI-based content-generating tools change your enterprise, products and services? All the new options, tools and technologies have opened up the opportunities for growth, savings and risk. The potential of tools, such as ChatGPT, to penetrate, radiate and completely recalibrate employee experience, customer experience, operations (business and IT), and one or more of your core products or services is the attraction and fear. Join this complimentary webinar as a panel of Gartner experts looks at what AI-based tools, such as ChatGPT, Google Bard and similar technologies, mean for your organization now and going forward, and what steps you need to take to turn their promise into reality.
- Cut through the growing hype on AI-based content generating tools, such as ChatGPT
- Explore the role of generative AI n your organization, products, services and relationships
- Identify the risks of generative AI and how to begin the journey of managing them
Distinguished VP Analyst
Distinguished VP Analyst
To deliver measurable business value, CDAOs and data and analytics leaders must engage a diverse set of stakeholders. They must foster data literacy, nurture a data-driven culture, and ensure that data and analytics initiatives lead to deliberate and measurable actions. The annual Gartner Chief Data and Analytics Officer Agenda Survey aims to help CDAOs and other data & analytics leaders understand how their role is evolving and changing, the impact they make on their organisations, and the best practices they can apply to create a data-driven organisation. Join this complimentary data and analytics webinar to explore the latest Gartner findings and insights, and identify the trends and impacts that will help fuel success for you and your organisation.
- Build your executive presence as a senior business leader
- Shape a data and analytics strategy for measurable business performance
- Develop composable and sustainable data and analytics capabilities for long-term success
Are you planning to scale up your team’s performance with the latest Microsoft skills?
Register for our FREE upcoming 2-hour Master Class and help your team get started with Microsoft Power Platform. This 2-hour session has been designed to enable your team to use the Power Platform to analyze data, automate business processes and create simple app experiences.
This session will also help them to get a hands-on understanding of Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI (Business Intelligence), and Power Virtual Agents.
Make the most of this exclusive training opportunity!
- Introduction to the Power Platform components.
- Overview of Common Data Service, Connectors, and AI (Artificial Intelligence) builder.
- Explore the cross-cloud scenarios across Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure, and 3rd party services.
- Identify benefits and capabilities of Power Platform.
- Understand the basic functionality and business value of Power Platform components.
- Implement simple solutions with Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents.
- Q&A with the Speaker.
- Training from a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) at NetCom Learning – A Microsoft Gold Partner
- A 2-hour class that covers all aspects of the PL-900 certification course and exam
- NetCom Learning sponsored PL-900 Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC) for certification prep
- Access to our NetCom 365 portal – a digital learning platform with reporting capabilities and complimentary extra learning resources
Harness the power of artificial intelligence in your business with Microsoft Azure.
Learn to integrate AI solutions with your business vision and implement modern machine learning practices in this insightful session!
In this free webinar, you will explore the entire AI ecosystem and its various levels. Our expert Microsoft Certified Trainer will also cover the tech requirements for implementing an Azure AI solution. Participants will acquire knowledge of integrating AI and its applications in their organizations and learn some valuable tips to make their transition easier.
- Introduction to AI and its levels
- Overview of AI Ecosystem and applications
- Understand the technical requirements for implementing an Azure AI solution
- Learn how to integrate AI
- Learn the 5 Tips & Tricks to implement AI
- Q&A with the speaker