Recovering from a cyber-attack or data breach can be more disruptive than an organization has planned for.
Most of the time, an organization can restore enough critical services to be able to continue functioning, but it can take months to fully return to business as usual. Having cyber insurance in place can give organizations peace of mind, providing cover when they need it most and helping them get back to business as usual as soon as possible.
Join us on this 45-minute webinar to find out more about:
- 2022 cyber-attacks and data breaches in the news;
- The data breach processes organizations should implement to minimize risk;
- What your organization should do to prepare for a data breach;
- What happens once a data breach is identified;
- Cyber insurance and how it can help in the event of a data breach; and
- Practical solutions to handle data breaches.
About the Speaker
Alan Calder, Founder and Executive Chairman, IT Governance and GRC International Group