Registration closes March 20!
HooHacks is a 24-hour hackathon made for you. We’re all about learning, growth, inclusivity, ethical practices, and having fun.
A hackathon is a 24-hour tech event for teams of students to learn new skills, build cool tech projects, and meet tons of other students and tech professionals.
All current undergraduate, graduate, and high school students at least 17 years of age may attend HooHacks. No coding experience is necessary! Non-STEM majors, first-time hackers, and beginner coders are welcomed and encouraged to join us!
If you are planning to compete for a prize, you may be in a team of 1-4 people. If you don’t have one yet, no worries! We will have a team formation workshop before hacking begins.
In this webinar we will cover:
1. Best practices in times of crisis for IT leaders
2. Managing up, across and down during a time of uncertainty
3. Communications with enterprise, vendors, and customers
3. Answers to your questions
JP Saini is CIO at SOS Security. He is a C-Level Business Leader and Technologist with the passion and leadership talents necessary to transform technology into a strategic business partner.
Ray Lipps is Executive Director, Cybersecurity & Risk at EY. Ray previously served in multiple executive leadership roles at JPMorgan Chase & Co., Citi, and most recently as CISO at Celgene.
RBC, Rogers Cybersecure Catalyst and Ryerson Leadership Lab will host a weekly video townhall series, where leading experts will discuss and debate a wide-range of issues related to cybersecurity and privacy in the time of COVID-19.
Panelists for our first video townhall:
- Ira Goldstein – Cybersecurity Expert
- Carole Piovesan – Partner and Co-Founder, INQ Data Law
- Jordan Kendall – COO, Aon Cyber Solutions
- Brenda McPhail – Director: Privacy, Technology & Surveillance Project , Canadian Civil Liberties Association
All The Talks is a collaborative effort of speakers, organizers, and sponsors from around the world to provide a platform for the talks that have been canceled due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Join us for 23.999 hours of talks, panels, and activities while raising funds to assist select charities benefiting virus victims.
Five tracks covering:
Covid-19 has changed our world, and the economy is experiencing unprecedented change across all industries. Join Centro as they speak with industry experts to address how specific verticals are pivoting in real-time to adapt. Each week, they’ll focus on a different industry, and share strategies based upon consumer trends and changes in media consumption.
Programmatic has changed the way pharma and healthcare companies speak to their consumers. Now more than ever, these companies need impactful ways of reaching audiences. We’ll cover the dos and don’ts of leveraging data and programmatic technology to activate the right segments.
Join us for our 3rd annual Cyber Security and Digital Forensics Conference at DeSales University!
Our conference will now be an online event!
We will have exciting presentations about cybersecurity and digital forensics topics
The Institute for Business and Information Technology (IBIT) in partnership with Fox Management Consulting invites you to an insightful online conversation with senior industry leaders.
The Covid-19 crisis has disrupted life and commerce. The loss of life, health, jobs, and opportunity is tragic. However, information technology has played a major positive role in allowing businesses to operate, families to engage and industry to keep functioning.
- How has the IT industry adapted so far to the challenges of Covid-19?
- What still needs to be done?
- Given the likely long term effects of this crisis, what will the IT industry look like after the crisis?
It goes without saying, but it is not business as usual. Not only will the next six to 12 months bring many changes – large and small – but how, when and what we do as marketers is forever changed.
We want to help enable all marketers around the globe to embrace this change through technology.
Join us as we share strategic guiding principles, and practical know-how to create a digital path that is right-sized for your business.
IN THIS WEBINAR, WE WILL COVER:
- How your business can be thinking about your digital marketing efforts as we move to a more online and automated world (both in the short and long term)
- Tips for when and how to utilize various channels
- Proven approaches from successful customer use cases