Register now for Architecting on AWS Master Class – A special and complementary offer to NetCom Learning and AWS clients.
The Architecting on AWS Master Class is a complimentary Instructor-led Virtual session that covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. In this session, learners will explore the best practices and design patterns for architecting optimal IT solutions on the AWS Cloud. Moreover, they will also get an opportunity to build and explore a variety of infrastructures through guided discussions and hands-on activities, and much more!.
- Understand and apply the Well-Architected Framework
- Introduction to AWS Global Infrastructure
- Familiarity with Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon S3 Glacier
- Choosing AWS Regions for your architecture
- Hands-on lab: Hosting a Static Website
- Q&A session with the speaker
Join The Conversation
August 10, 2022
Zoom Video Conferencing
Making a good impression while virtual can present unique challenges. Learn how you can highlight your skills to employers and leave an impression.
RSVP To: Lissa@LissaHilsee.com
Please join us on Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2022 for our annual IT Career Fair.
More information coming soon!
Date: Fri, Sep 23: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Format: Virtual via Handshake
Employer Type: organizations recruiting undergraduate and/ or graduate-level business students for internships/ after graduation roles
Expand your AWS capabilities and build stronger teams!
The AWS Discovery Day is a complimentary Instructor-led Virtual Master Class that is designed to provide an official introduction of AWS cloud computing concepts to business leaders and IT professionals. Business decision makers can learn how to use AWS services to improve business processes and optimize cost savings. IT professionals can leverage the foundational knowledge to embark into further role-based specialized learning paths.
Participants get access to NetCom365 – our comprehensive digital learning platform featuring reporting capabilities and a rich repository of additional resources. Being an Official AWS Partner Network (APN) training partner, we are also providing all learners complimentary VIP access to 150+ Official e-Learning courses from AWS.
- Module 1: Introduction to the Cloud and AWS
- Benefits of cloud computing
- Understand various cloud computing components
- Cloud computing deployment models
- Who uses AWS?
- Module 2: Overview of AWS Services
- AWS core services
- How to access AWS services
- Module 3: Security and Compliance Overview
- Overview of security
- Shared responsibility model
- AWS security services and compliance