July 18-20, 2023
Location: Wherever you are
At WITS 2023 Virtual Summit you will experience:
- Speakers and panels discussing current trends in technology
- Information and tips on thriving in your tech career
- Workshops on a wide variety of tech and professional development topics
- Unique networking opportunities
- Connections with other women in tech
- Access to companies committed to diversity in their workforce
Discounts available for groups of 5 or more – Email for information
Want to build awareness of common AI workloads in your team?
NetCom Learning brings to you a 2-hour Master Class where your team can get every doubt sorted while learning about the basic Artificial Intelligence concepts and the Microsoft Azure services used to create AI solutions. Prepare your team for the AI-900 certification course and exam for free.
Claim your spot now for our FREE online instructor-led session to help your team get started with AI on Azure
As a Microsoft Gold Learning Partner, we are also sponsoring the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) materials for our masterclass learners to help them prepare for the certification.
- Getting started with Artificial Intelligence on Azure
- Discover the fundamental principles of Machine Learning on Azure
- Explore the Computer Vision and Conversational AI workloads on Azure
- Understand the concept and features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) on Azure
- Training from a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) at NetCom Learning – A Microsoft Gold Partner.
- A 2-hour class that covers all aspects of the AI-900 certification course and exam
- NetCom Learning sponsored Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) materials for certification prep.
- Access to our NetCom 365 portal – a digital learning platform with reporting capabilities and complimentary extra learning resources.
FREE 2-hour Master Class on AZ-700 Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
TNetCom Learning is announcing a free session on Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions. This free class will help learners prepare for AZ-700 exam and build a solid foundation for their preparation to become Certified Microsoft Azure Network Engineer Associate
This training is highly recommended for Network Engineers who wish to work in Azure cloud environments and specialize in Azure networking solutions. Our certified trainers will introduce learners to Azure Virtual Networks. Participants will also learn to configure public IP services and implement Cross-VNet connectivity. An Azure Network Engineer is not only responsible for implementing Azure networking infrastructure but also manages networking solutions to ensure high availability, resiliency, scale, performance, and security.
- Introduction to Azure Virtual Networks
- Explore Azure Virtual Networks
- Configure public IP services
- Design name resolution for your Virtual Network
- Enable Cross-VNet connectivity with peering
- Implement virtual network traffic routing
- Configure internet access with Azure Virtual NAT
- Training from Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) at NetCom Learning – A Microsoft Gold Learning Partner
- A fast-paced master class that covers the key aspects of the AZ-700 certification course and exam
- NetCom Learning sponsored Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) materials for certification prep
- Access to NetCom 365 portal – a digital learning platform with reporting capabilities and complimentary extra learning resources.
J Tom Kinser
Tom is a veteran Microsoft certified trainer and has expertise in database design, software development, and cloud computing. He has a strong career background that encompasses the healthcare, financial services, retail, and manufacturing industries. Having spent 25 years in these industries, Tom is known to translate knowledge to the “real-world” to help employees perform at the highest levels.
As a subject matter expert, Tom has delivered several training programs on Power BI from foundational training to the most advanced sessions. His expertise also includes a full stack of Azure training, as well as software development using .NET Framework, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, XML Web Services and more.