Third-party risk management doesn’t end when you sign the contract. As regulations evolve and market conditions change it’s important to keep tabs on your vendor population to make sure risk hasn’t crept back into your organization. Ongoing vendor monitoring is just as critical as pre-contract due diligence, but many organizations struggle to keep pace with a vendor population that only gets larger and larger each year. Join ProcessUnity for expert advice on how to build a world-class, post-contract vendor monitoring engine. We’ll offer practical tips to assess more vendors, more thoroughly on a schedule that makes sense for your company.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Design review cadences using inherent risk calculations
- Properly scope due diligence based on vendor criticality
- Incorporate expert ratings into review processes
- Improve vendor response rates, times, and quality
- Integrate vendor service reviews with assessment processes
Senior Vice President of Marketing and Sales Operations
Ed Thomas leads ProcessUnity’s marketing team and is responsible for the company’s awareness, demand generation, and thought-leadership programs. In his marketing and sales operations roles at ProcessUnity, Cura Software Solutions, and OpenPages (now IBM), Ed has helped hundreds of organizations streamline their risk and compliance programs using next-generation automation tools.
The exponential rise in threat vectors and sheer volumes of attacks has created a huge rise in the number of false positives security teams have to deal with every day. Estimates suggest that as many as 26% of all alerts are false positives, and 25% of each day is taken by this burdensome task. So, how do you achieve a balance between an enhanced security posture without enduring ongoing alert storms? This webinar explains how the world’s only end-to-end Deep Learning framework delivers unparalleled efficacy and reduces false-positive ratios to <0.1%, backed by the industry’s only warranty that commits to this.
Join this webinar to learn the following:
- Find out how the same technology that powers autonomous cars works for cybersecurity
- Discover why Deep Learning has unique capabilities to solve tasks that machine learning models can’t
- Hear about security teams who witnessed alert storms dropping to a drip-feed
- Learn how existing EDR and AV solutions can be augmented to deliver the highest protection available
VP Product Marketing
Residing in Germany, Justin is a regular content contributor on key IT strategy topics and leads Deep Instinct’s Product Marketing. He has over 20 years of experience in bringing solutions to market with Cisco/AppDynamics, Software AG, and Microsoft amongst others.
Distinguished Sales Engineer
Brian is a Philadelphia-based Distinguished Sales Engineer with 20+ years of experience in Cybersecurity and Intelligence. Brian leads Deep Instinct’s security engineering team, overseeing North and South American territories. He is a thought leader and technology evangelist with a wealth of knowledge on AI, Deep Learning, and Machine Learning.
Want to learn how to get started with building and sharing your own low-code apps using Microsoft Power Apps? We invite you to register for a FREE online webinar where you will gain in-depth insights on how to start building and launching apps right away using pre-built templates, drag-and-drop features, and quick-and-easy deployment. The webinar is designed to help empower your teams with the skills to drive success using Microsoft Power Apps.
Join this FREE webinar to seamlessly adopt the rapid application development environment with Microsoft Power Apps, enable developing custom apps, and create a better experience for your customers. The webinar will also include live Q&A with the instructor to get all your questions and concerns resolved in real-time.
- Bring innovation and agility to your organization with modular applications
- Unify processes and data with connected cloud business applications
- Gain end-to-end visibility to help your teams achieve greater outcomes
- Thrive as your business builds new solutions and extends existing applications
- Explore tools that provide a safer workplace as teams work remotely
- Q&A session with the speaker
As a Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) certified Subject Matter Expert (SME), Bakul has mastered the art of amalgamating theoretical and practical knowledge to provide technical direction, interpretation, and solution to resolve organizational challenges. With his domain prowess in Microsoft Azure, Modern Workplace, SharePoint, and AWS Solutions Architect, he has assisted diverse corporate clients and individual students in providing support and consultancy services.
With a key focus on learner-centric content quality, Bakul has provided expert-level training in understanding methodologies and identifying techniques to master Microsoft Azure, Teams, SharePoint, Office 365, Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, and 2016, Windows 8, Windows 10, AWS Cloud etc. The success story of his clients and students in a quest to attain Microsoft and AWS certification is a testament of his astute skill-sets as a Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) and AWS Authorized Instructor (AAI).
What is data visualization, and how can it help your business unlock meaningful insights? How do you best organize, manage, visualize, and understand huge volumes of complicated data? If your business or teams rely on data and work with data, this webinar will teach you about the science behind data visualization and how to apply it to your real-world analysis.
This FREE webinar is designed to help you learn how to use visual elements such as charts and to help you easily interpret data while providing tremendous insight to achieve your business goals.
- What is Tableau and its features?
- Exploring Tableau basic workflow
- Understanding how and when to use different Tableau charts.
- Understanding Dashboard, Dashboard-Actions, Sorting, and Filters
- Q&A session with the speaker
Why does cybersecurity play an important role in business? With more and more business activities moving online, it’s becoming increasingly important for companies to ensure that no one is attempting to steal their data. With that in mind, cybersecurity is a necessity no company is ready to ignore in today’s digital age. Cybercrimes have not only increased but become bolder every passing year. As a result, organizations have been actively working toward preventing cybercrime.
We present to you our FREE instructor-led interactive webinar that is designed to help you explore the three most effective cybersecurity tools that’ll help secure your data. The webinar will also give you expert insights into the real-world skills that Cyber Threat Intelligence Analysts use to win the war against hackers and phishers.
- Key tools that Cyber Threat Intelligence Analysts should be using
- Skills that make Cyber Threat Intelligence Analysts successful in their work
- Cybercrime trends and tactics
- Effective training for Cyber Threat Analysts
- Q&A session with the speaker