The worldwide information security market is growing rapidly. This is due in large part to organizations stepping up their defenses against cyber threats — and a rise in such threats, including within their own companies. Companies increasingly recognize the need for a dedicated leader to oversee their cybersecurity efforts, and the CCISO is often responsible for managing all aspects of cyber risk management.
Join our FREE 40-minute live webinar: “Getting started with 5 fundamental domains of cybersecurity governance”. This immersive live webinar will be conducted by an EC-Council certified instructor who will highlight concepts such as governance and risk management, audit management, vendor management, planning, finance, and more. You will also learn about vulnerabilities, threats, security frameworks, models, standards, best practices, and more. Learn about the various aspects of cyber risk management while understanding the crucial role played by the CCISO.
NetCom Learning, an accredited training partner of EC-Council, has a comprehensive range of courses and certifications that help learners achieve their training goals in alignment with their organization’s requirements.
- Introduction to governance and risk management
- Learn about information security control and audit management
- Understanding planning, finance, and vendor management
Master the techniques to empower your business with business intelligence applications like Power BI today. Power BI is a powerful tool that helps users create interactive visualization using business intelligence. Partake in the exhaustive, instructor-led webinar on “Getting Started with Power BI” and understand what power BI is and gain a thorough understanding of its various applications.
Through this 40-minute instructor-led webinar, business professionals can build the skills and expertise of Power BI so as to turn raw data into effective visual statements using real-world examples. Learn to build simple visual boards and create sophisticated reports that today’s premier organizations require.
- What Is Power BI?
- Demo – powerbi.com
- Demo – Power BI Desktop
- Other Power BI Applications and Power BI Licensing
- Q&A with the speaker
James is an IT Professional with over 20+ years of experience in delivering trainings and consulting services in key subject areas like Excel, Power BI, and Data Analytics. He has created content according to materials provided by company to execute classes for students on a variety of software applications including MS Office, Tableau, Windows 10, Adobe CC, Office 365, Power BI, SQL, Power Apps, Dynamics CRM.
James has delivered number of trainings on MS Office Suite including Access, Visio, Project, VBA, Active Directory, Google Doc and Apps, Adobe CC Suite, Acrobat, Captivate, In-Design, Photoshop, TechSmith Camtasia and more. He has provided expert customer service support in computer & software related problems. He has conducted web-based & onsite customized trainings on LMS modules, guides, presentations, handouts using Captivate, Lector, InDesign, Word, Visio, Office 365 migrations and more.
Description & registration link: TBD
Implementing a cyber security incident response management plan means you won’t waste valuable time when the worst happens.
Cyber incident response is a part of wider business continuity management. It helps you put plans in place to cover all types of unplanned disruption, from cyber security incidents to natural disasters, from power outages to pandemics.
This is especially important when it comes to breaches of personal data, which may need to be reported to the data protection authorities within 72 hours of being discovered under the DPA (Data Protection Act) 2018 and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Join us on this 45-minute webinar to find out more about:
- Security measures organizations should implement to minimize the impact of a successful attack;
- Cyber incident response management and what it means for your organization;
- How to respond to data breaches and cyber-attacks;
- Embedding incident response plans into your business continuity management system by implementing ISO 22301 standards; and
- Practical advice and solutions to help you respond to cyber attacks.
About the Speaker
Alan Calder, Founder and Executive Chairman of IT Governance and CEO of GRC International Group
Modernize Your Business by Mastering the Fundamentals of Microsoft Azure Data
Are you looking for ways to modernize your business and increase efficiency? Microsoft Azure will help you improve your business in a variety of ways. From better application building to enhanced data analysis and employing machine learning tools and techniques, there are many ways for Azure Data services to benefit your business. Learn about the numerous customization options to tailor these services to fit your business needs by partaking in this instructor-led Microsoft Azure Data fundamentals masterclass.
This masterclass will help build your team’s fundamental skills required to deal with Azure cloud data services. By the end of the masterclass, you will be able to identify and evaluate Microsoft Azure Data products such as AWS Data Factory, HDInsight, DataBricks, and Synapse Analytics. This extensive masterclass will help your team understand several interesting Azure concepts such as working with relational and non-relational data, working with analytics overload, and much more.
- Working with relational data on Azure
- Working with non-relational data on Azure
- Working with an analytics workload on Azure
- Skills measured in DP-900 Azure Data Fundamentals: Describe core data concepts
- Describe how to work with relational data on Azure
- Describe how to work with non-relational data on Azure
- Describe an analytics workload on Azure
- Q&A with the Speaker
- Training from a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) at NetCom Learning – A Microsoft Gold Partner
- A 2-hour class that covers all aspects of the DP-900 certification course and exam
- NetCom Learning sponsored Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) materials for certification prep
- Access to our NetCom 365 portal – a digital learning platform with reporting capabilities and complimentary extra learning resources
According to Forbes, social engineering accounts for 57% of cyberattacks on small businesses inferring that such attacks are on the rise. Social engineering is one of the most common ways hackers get access to your company’s network, and it is crucial for businesses to know how to prevent them. Join this FREE 40-minute live CompTIA social engineering webinar to get a rundown on the most common social engineering attacks and how to prevent them.
This immersive live webinar will be conducted by a CompTIA certified instructor who will provide teams with important information such as the occurrence of a social engineering attack, the most common types of social engineering attacks, and how they work. The instructor will also list ways to recognize the signs of a social engineering attack and the steps to prevent it.
NetCom Learning, a Gold-level training partner of CompTIA, has a comprehensive portfolio of IT and cybersecurity certifications and courses to address the high-impact training needs of IT professionals at all levels.
- What is social engineering attack?
- Types of social engineering attacks.
- How to prevent and protect against social engineering attacks
Expand your AWS capabilities and build stronger teams!
The AWS Discovery Day is a complimentary Instructor-led Virtual Master Class that is designed to provide an official introduction of AWS cloud computing concepts to business leaders and IT professionals. Business decision makers can learn how to use AWS services to improve business processes and optimize cost savings. IT professionals can leverage the foundational knowledge to embark into further role-based specialized learning paths.
Participants get access to NetCom365 – our comprehensive digital learning platform featuring reporting capabilities and a rich repository of additional resources. Being an Official AWS Partner Network (APN) training partner, we are also providing all learners complimentary VIP access to 150+ Official e-Learning courses from AWS.
- Module 1: Introduction to the Cloud and AWS
- Benefits of cloud computing
- Understand various cloud computing components
- Cloud computing deployment models
- Who uses AWS?
- Module 2: Overview of AWS Services
- AWS core services
- How to access AWS services
- Module 3: Security and Compliance Overview
- Overview of security
- Shared responsibility model
- AWS security services and compliance
Recovering from a cyber-attack or data breach can be more disruptive than an organization has planned for.
Most of the time, an organization can restore enough critical services to be able to continue functioning, but it can take months to fully return to business as usual. Having cyber insurance in place can give organizations peace of mind, providing cover when they need it most and helping them get back to business as usual as soon as possible.
Join us on this 45-minute webinar to find out more about:
- 2022 cyber-attacks and data breaches in the news;
- The data breach processes organizations should implement to minimize risk;
- What your organization should do to prepare for a data breach;
- What happens once a data breach is identified;
- Cyber insurance and how it can help in the event of a data breach; and
- Practical solutions to handle data breaches.
About the Speaker
Alan Calder, Founder and Executive Chairman, IT Governance and GRC International Group