Join us for a half-day of food, drinks, and educational sessions on the Microsoft suite of products. Get updated by our team of experts on the new solutions coming from Microsoft and how they can be incorporated into your IT infrastructure.
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM | Registration & Lunch
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM | Windows10 VDI on Azure Session
2:30 PM – 2:45 PM | Coffee Break
2:45 PM – 4:45 PM | Microsoft Azure Sentinel & Security Session
4:45 PM – 6:00 PM | Networking Reception
During these custom sessions, we will be discussing:
- – An introduction to Windows10 VDI through a live demo
- – Azure: Microsoft’s leading cloud platform
- – The various Azure tools that keep your cost and time down
- – A breakdown of cloud security, in respects to Azure
- – A live demo on Azure Sentinel
Are you interested in working in the finance industry but not sure if it’s the right path for you? Next February, join us at SIG to learn more about what a day in the life looks like across our trading, finance, technology, and operations teams. Throughout the day you’ll get to learn about what our teams do, how options trading works, and will get a sense of our unique culture and work environment.
What we’re looking for
This opportunity is open to women who are planning to graduate in the winter of 2021 or the spring of 2022. We are looking for students with a background and interest in any of the following fields/majors:
- Math/Applied Math
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Information Technology
- Systems Engineering /Networking/Security
Please submit your resume in order to be considered for the program.