Empower your team to identify and address third-party vendor risk through our FREE 40-min webinar.
Cybercriminals attack an organization’s network by using third-party vendors as their entryway. Get step-by-step guidance from a certified, industry-leading expert and learn about the types of vendor risks your projects are exposed to. Acquire the required skills to mitigate the third-party vendor risks that could hinder the project’s success. Learners will also attain foundational knowledge on financial, reputational, strategic, and operational risks generated from third-party vendors.
- Understanding of Vendor Risks
- Top Cyber Risks in Third-Party Vendor Management
- What are Third-Party Cybersecurity Risks?
- What is Financial Risk?
- What is Reputational Risk?
- Operational Risks from Third -Party Vendors
- Strategic Risks from Third -Party Vendors
- Q&A with Speaker
Please join us on Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2022 for our annual IT Career Fair.
More information coming soon!
Synthetic data accelerates digital business by enabling artificial intelligence (AI) where data is unavailable or unusable. However, the market is nascent and customer awareness is low. This complimentary webinar draws on Gartner’s intensive interviews with more than 40 organizations to help product leaders navigate synthetic data’s opportunities and challenges.
- Identify opportunities your customers are missing that synthetic data enable
- Where should you incorporate synthetic data into your own AI offerings
- What future AI trends will be accelerated and inhibited by synthetic data
Contact us at email@example.com with questions about viewing this webinar.
Sr Specialist, Research
Description & registration link: TBD
As per the “IBM Cost of a Data Breach Report 2021”, the average cost of a data breach was the highest in 17 years, jumping from US$3.86 million to US$4.24 million on an annual basis. In such a scenario, it is imperative for businesses to build a robust cybersecurity strategy by upskilling their teams. Join this FREE 40-minute EC-Council network security live webinar and empower your teams to defend the organization’s data against multi-stage attacks.
Get step-by-step guidance from an EC-Council certified instructor and learn how a multi-stage attack occurs. Acquire the required skills to defend your organization against multi-stage network breaches by deploying the appropriate countermeasures. Get a thorough understanding of the forensic investigation and obtain three key tools and techniques to perform forensic analysis. Your teams will also get a unique opportunity to clear all questions with the speaker.
NetCom Learning, an accredited training partner of EC-Council, features a multitude of training and certification programs to upskill teams and help them perform their jobs efficiently across various levels.
- Overview of Multi-Stage Network Breaches
- Understanding Forensic Investigation
- 3 Key Tools and Techniques to Perform Forensic Analysis
- Q&A with Speaker
Sheikh has been working as a Cybersecurity Trainer for the last 12+
years. He is experienced in training and preparing clients for various
global certifications related to Network, Security and Cloud. Sheikh is
Microsoft Certified Trainer, EC-Council Certified Instructor and Certified
Cyber Crime Intervention Officer. He holds certifications related to
Network, Security and Cloud as well as expertise in ethical hacking,
penetration testing, incident handling, disaster recovery, network
defense, threat analysis, encryption analysis, network and cloud
security. Sheikh specializes in establishing an inviting environment so
that his students can bring real-world examples into the conversation
and make learning fun, intriguing, and insightful. His consulting style is
motivating, positive, and makes complex concepts easily
understandable. He is the best fit for all types of learners, including the
novice as well as experienced professionals.
Date: Fri, Sep 23: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Format: Virtual via Handshake
Employer Type: organizations recruiting undergraduate and/ or graduate-level business students for internships/ after graduation roles
High-tech product and service providers face constant pressure to differentiate themselves from their competition. That pressure mounts as economic conditions get tougher and buyers get more selective in what they buy and how much they spend. Tech marketers must determine what your buyers find most compelling as the economy gets tighter. What do buyers see as effective differentiation? What are they looking for beyond feature and function? This free webinar will help high-tech marketers determine what truly makes you different to your buyers, strengthen your current top differentiators, and help you gauge where you stand relative to your competitors.
- Determine what truly makes you different to your buyers
- Find out what your buyers really care about
- Strengthen your current top differentiators
Return to this web page to watch the webinar. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about viewing this webinar.
Sr Director Analyst
2 Hour Master Class on Microsoft 365
Cloud based productivity tools like Microsoft 365 are empowering corporate and government organizations to leverage cutting-edge business intelligence, world-class security, and scalability to maximize results.
The Microsoft 365 Master Class is a complimentary 2 Hour Instructor-led Virtual Master Class designed for your teams to demonstrate foundational-level knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, focused on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. The session has been tailored for Business Decision Makers and IT Professionals who aspire to deploy cloud services in their organization or want a working foundational knowledge of cloud and M365’s capabilities.
This Virtual Master Class includes the key takeaways from MS-900T01: Microsoft 365 (M365) Fundamentals.
- Module 1: Introduction to the Cloud concepts
- Principles of cloud computing
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Select a cloud deployment
- Module 2: Microsoft 365 productivity and teamwork capabilities
- Microsoft 365 productivity and teamwork solutions
- Engage employees with Microsoft Stream, Teams, and Yammer
- Get extra support with Office across all devices
- File storage and sharing with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Module 3: Microsoft 365 business management capabilities
- Manage your business with Microsoft 365
- Simplify device management with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Get extra support and stay secure with Windows 10
- Utilize business intelligence with Microsoft 365 analytics and reporting