ABOUT DRAGONHACKS 2019
* Understanding Entrepreneurship
* Complex Problem breakdown & LEAN Canvas
* Turning Problems into Market Opportunity
* Creating Rapid Digital Prototypes
* Working with cross-functional teams (Design, Development, and Business)
* Prioritizing Features & Feature Pyramid Exercise
* Utilizing SaaS Technologies to Increase Speed To Market
* Understanding Software & Technology Costs
* Best Practices in Product Development
In this workshop, you will learn:
- The value of each digital marketing channel
- Elements of an effective channel strategy
- How to personalize your channel strategy to target your audience
- The skills and technologies you need to execute a successful channel strategy
About your workshop leaders:
Whether you’re new to programming or wanting to sharpen your skills, Philly Tech Week’s Dev Conference is perfect for you.
Join us for an afternoon of mixed-level dev talks focused around problem solving and innovative solutions. We will have dev experts talking about real world scenarios and the tools they’re using. There will be lightening presentations in four different rooms where attendees can choose their own agenda for the day and hear from the talks and speakers they are interested in learning about.
Dev Conference details, speakers and topics will be announced soon!
Following Dev Conference, join us at our Dev Happy Hour to mingle with the local tech community!